Sunday 8 August 2010

Some Things Just Dont Wash Out

I feel that this time round I can only blame my absence from writing on the fact that in my own head I had nothing worth writing about, a true yet somewhat un settling fact that has got got me chasing the days down until I can occupy all of my time . In the last month or so it seems that I have been staring change in the face and coming into contact with the inevitable in so many ways. Last weekend the band headed up to Newcastle for the first of two shows that were to occupy our weekend.

The shows were great way for us to step back into the band role again after our small departure from gigging that took place in the earlier summer months. We have just recently confirmed our place on the Ourzone magazine tour at the end of September. My compulsion to get as far away from the norm right now is taking me over in a frenzy of late nights and purposeful social subversion. As a result I think a week of shows to see out the summer should do me the world of good. Below is a video of our time away from the coast.



I'm looking forward to the end of August, Amy Can Flyy have a busy September ahead of us, one that I am in desperate need of throwing myself into head first. It seems that in my own inability to truly address a problem , I'm left with no other option but to deliberate the thoughts I have with myself, over thinking notions that I have been dwelling on for years, almost as if they were fresh to my thought pattern. Looking for conclusions to questions that I know I already have the answers to. As a result of this I'm not quite feeling myself and the usual discrepancies I've always had with myself are taking a bigger shot at me. In short I cannot wait to get back on tour.

Photobucket

Stay tuned for more Amy Can Flyy tour dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment